Saturday, June 19, 2010

Red, White, and Blue

Two of our sweet friends, a good friend of mine and a childhood friend of Brett's, both had little girls recently. Brett's friend also has an older girl, so I decided I needed to do something for all three of these adorable girls. As you might have noticed the majority of my craft/sewing projects are not clothing items, since I have had great difficulty making them in the past; however, I decided to try my hand at making pillowcase dresses and shirts. It turned out to be easier then I thought that it would be. Below is the result of my attempts. The two on the left are matching dresses for Brett's friend and the outfit on the right is for my sweet friend (I made the shirt and bought the bloomers, I am not that good yet). I hope they like them.

1 comment:

  1. I love the dresses and I am super impressed with your sewing skills :)

    ReplyDelete