(Pardon the redneck/no shirt appearance, he spilt his sippy cup down the front of his shirt, so it was soaking wet and since it was almost dinner time I just left him topless)
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Monkey See, Monkey Do
Our little monkey has started trying to climb on to and into everything. I turn my back for just a moment and I find him creativing trying to find a new way to get on something. He has since learned to use his riding toy appropriately; however, the other day this included riding it to the coffee table and then trying to use it as a step to climb on the coffee table. Turning around and find him with one foot on the toy and the other almost on the coffee table freaked me out! His most favorite climbing activity though is climbing in and out of his "toy basket," really a laundry basket. The other day Callum dove head first off the side of the couch into the basket (the diving was supervised; however, I did not stop him because his daddy said it would teach him a good less about going head first off the couch. Unforunately it backfired since Callum thought it was hiliarious.) Here are some pictures of the fun that ensued in the basket after the nose dive.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment