Monday, June 14, 2010

Lunch Date

After a very warm Stroller Strides this morning and a quick stop at the doctor's office for mommy, Callum and I walked over to the hospital and took Brett out to lunch at the cafeteria (I know not very exciting but I LOVE their tuna salad. I discovered this love right after I had Callum and the tuna and chicken salads were the main Gluten Free offerings on the inpatient menu. I'm not sure what makes it so yummy but it is great). So we all got out lunches (Tortellini for Brett, Tuna Salad for me, and Glazed Carrots and a Sweet Potato for Callum) and made ourselves at home at a booth. Callum took right to the carrots; however, he refused to eat them with his hands and couldn't quite get the pieces on the fork himself, so it became a circus of rotating forks. Once he was finished with the carrots, he moved on to the Sweet Potato, which he decided to eat in a unique fashion. (We tried to encourage him to use a spoon but this was how he wanted to try and eat it. Luckily he did not smash it like a bug).


Maybe we should add some hot sauce

Mmmm, Mmmm, Good


No comments:

Post a Comment