Every year Shelby Farms plants a mess of sunflowers that bloom about this time of year. I thought it was later in August but I saw them (and since I am uncertain with the unrelentless heat we have had that they will still be here when we get back from Colorado) so we stopped to take some pictures. Callum was not so much into the idea but I took the pictures anyway. Here is looking at this time last year and the present. It is amazing to think that this time last year he was barely sitting up on his own and now he is running and trying to show us how independent he can be. What a difference a year makes.
August 9, 2009
August 9, 2009
(pictures are tiny because I stole them off Facebook rather than finding them on the external hard drive-lazy I know)


July 29, 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment