The weather has been "cooler" the last few days (meaning highs of 88 and 89, instead of 99 with a heat index of 109) so Callum and I have been enjoying as many outdoor activities as possible. Yesterday this is included a trip to the zoo and the pool and today we went for a brisk walk with some good friends, then to the Sprinkle Park, and finally exploring the neighborhood. Here is some of the fun we have been having!
Look real life Toms!! (FYI-Callum's lovey is a Giraffe blanket that we (Brett and I) named Tom when Callum was 4 months old)
Hanging out by the pool Ready to Roll!
Neither Brett nor I have a green thumb, maybe there is hope for Callum...Or maybe he was just thirsty.
(For those who are in love with his curls, here is a particularly cute pic)
Mommy and Daddy are too slow. I guess I will have to push the Wagon myself. See ya later!

No comments:
Post a Comment