Since it has been so hot this summer we have really limited the time that we spend outside; however, Callum loves to be outside so many days after Brett calls to say he is on his way home we head outside to play since it usually takes him 15-30 minutes to get home and that is a reasonable amount of time to be outside. Over the last few days Callum has been picking up the hose and pretending to water the patio and the grass around the patio. Given this I actually turned the water on a little bit today and let him water the lawn. He was content to stand in one place and play with the hose so I periodically picked him up and moved him somewhere else in the yard (kind of like a sprinkler). In the end he was drenched and the lawn was well watered but I think he had a lot of fun.
Callum thought playing with the hose was so much fun. Our favorite is when he smiles after he takes a drink.

Absolutely Adorable!!!
ReplyDelete