Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ready for School

Callum starts back to Mother's Day Out (MDO) on the 24th and he is know ready to go. Over the last few weeks we have been searching for a backpack for Callum to take to school (last year he had so many extra things to take (and there was no way he was going to carry it) that we used a beach bag for school but this year it says he needs a backpack so that is what he will have). I didn't have many stipulations for the backpack; however, as it turned out they turned out to make things more difficult than I thought they would. All I wanted was a mini-sized (preschooler) backpack with a simple design and no skull and bones (I just can't get skull and bones for my little angel), which is a very popular design scheme we found at least two backpacks with this design. My first choice wss a backpack from Pottery Barn Kids, but after seeing it in the store (there is a store in CO) we decided it was too small and didn't have an outside cup holder; however, Callum really enjoyed wearing it.

I'm ready to go!! (He actually tried to leave the store twice while wearing the backpack)

(pictures at PBK are courtesy of Aunt Melissa)


Since the PBK's bag was a bust I was back a square one, but after more looking we found a winner and it even has a matching lunch box that clips onto the backpack. YEAH!!

Watching Daddy "pack" his bag


Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment