Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun at the Zoo

Since the weather has cooled off a little the last few days (highs of 88 and 90, I know not really cool but cooler than it feeling like a 115 degrees so I will take it) Callum and I decided to head to the zoo today. We enjoyed a nice trip by ourselves and since it was just the two of us I felt better letting Callum out of his stroller to look at the animals as long as he would like, which he thought was cool.




Dancing for the Elephants Discussing serious matters with the Komodo Dragon
Final Sidenote: We have been searching for months for a hat that we could get Callum to wear. We have tried Memphis Tigers, CSU Rams, non-school affiliated hats, etc; however, Sunday we found a winner that Callum will actually wear. I guess he has pledged his alliance to the Ole Miss Rebels. For those who have a problem with that they can take it up with him (or send him a new youth size hat that he might wear)

No comments:

Post a Comment