Over the past few weeks Callum has been entertaining himself (and us) during diaper changes by using one of the straps that should secure him to the table as a "microphone." He typically puts the "microphone" in his mouth (sanitary I know) and jabbers into it. He then holds it out to Brett or I and looks at us expectantly waiting for our reply. It is really a cute activity that Callum seems to enjoy and makes diaper changing that much easier.
Given Callum's new love of his "microphone" I purchased him one of those toy microphones that echo the sounds making it sound a little louder, which Callum thinks is awesome. He loves to sing or talk into it; however, he still feels the need to put it directly into his mouth, making a slobbery mess, which he then shares when he offers us the microphone (sweet yet disgusting).
Given Callum's new love of his "microphone" I purchased him one of those toy microphones that echo the sounds making it sound a little louder, which Callum thinks is awesome. He loves to sing or talk into it; however, he still feels the need to put it directly into his mouth, making a slobbery mess, which he then shares when he offers us the microphone (sweet yet disgusting).
"What do you think?"

No comments:
Post a Comment