Monday, June 28, 2010

The first day...

So today is a big day in Callum's life (and by extension mine as a mommy). Today is the first day in 17 months of no breastfeeding for Callum and he is doing great (and so is mommy). Breastfeeding has been a wonderful experience and I feel so blessed that I was able to provide the numerous benefits of breastfeeding to Callum (and myself) by sticking with it even though we had a rough start. It is sad that my baby is growing up but I think that we were both ready to take this big step. Plus all I have to do is peek in on this angel to be reminded that he still is and will always be my baby.

(This nap is brought to you by fun in the sun and good time in the pool)

No comments:

Post a Comment