Here are some cute pictures of Callum from today. I just couldn't resist sharing them.
Can't I just touch it? I know you just cleaned the lens but it just looks too clean now.
Callum had a lot of fun watching the soccer game with Brett this afternoon. Brett had been hyping this guy activity to Callum since yesterday and you would think that he really understood that he was to be part of the World Cup festivities because he loudly refused to nap and was only placated when he was allowed to watch the game instead. Here he is "cheering" for the good ole' US of A (note the American Flag in his hand, it was not purchased for this purpose but came in handy).
Waving his flag around in protest of the referee's callIntently watching the game
Deeply disappointed by the US's defeat

No comments:
Post a Comment