Monday, June 21, 2010

Peek-a-boo

For those who don't know Callum's car seat is still rear facing in the car. Mommy and Daddy just cannot bring ourselves to accept that he is becoming a big boy and could turn around (that and they are starting to recommend that you keep them rear facing as long as possible, which is 35 lbs. for our car seat and Callum only weighs 24). I am able to see what he is up to by looking in my rear view mirror into the mirror mounted on the headrest of the seat in the back which faces his car seat. Anyway back to the point of this post...As we were driving home from Stroller Strides, Callum got very quiet for a few minutes and in my mind I thought he must have fallen asleep; however, a few moments later I heard him say "boo." I looked in the mirror to find that he had somehow gotten the blanket off the floor of the car (how he did that I am not sure, maybe it is time to check the tightness of his car seat harness) and was holding it up in front of his face and then pulling it down and saying "boo" his reflection in his mirror. He continued to do this for about 5 minutes! It was fun to watch him entertain himself and also it was adorable to "watch" (as much as I could since I was driving).

No comments:

Post a Comment