Friday, November 19, 2010
Snow!!!
In Memphis saying "snow" is like yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater, so let me start by saying the title of this post has nothing to do with predicted snow in Memphis (or even my desire for Memphis to get snow, which I once did; however, after living here 7 years I know better than to expect the fluffy white stuff we get in Colorado instead it is ice which no one is prepared to drive on, but I digress). In preparation for our car trip to Omaha next week I purchased Callum this adorable hat and gloves set in hopes that it will at least be cold if not snowy in Omaha over Thanksgiving. Callum already had a cute leather boomer jacket and snow boots, thanks to Nana, so this was all he needed to complete is cold weather assemble. We decided to have him model them tonight and he really didn't seem to mind them at all, especially once a ball was placed in his hands, since Callum is convinced if he has gloves or mittens on he has to have a ball.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment