Unfortunately this event took time right before nap time, so Callum watched the cookies go into the oven; however, 3 hours later I had to stage taking them out of the oven to complete the process; however, Callum was still interested.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Cookies!!
Brett has for a couple of weeks been wanting to "bake" cookies with Callum and Saturday the anticipated event finely occured. Here are some pictures from the excitement.
Unfortunately this event took time right before nap time, so Callum watched the cookies go into the oven; however, 3 hours later I had to stage taking them out of the oven to complete the process; however, Callum was still interested.
Unfortunately this event took time right before nap time, so Callum watched the cookies go into the oven; however, 3 hours later I had to stage taking them out of the oven to complete the process; however, Callum was still interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment