Sunday, November 7, 2010

Picky Eater

We are so blessed that we are not dealing with a picky eater at our house. Each day I keep waiting for the typical toddler behavior of only eating chicken nuggets and drinking milk; however, this has yet to happen. There are relatively few foods that Callum won't eat (Broccoli and Cauliflower in their normal form for instance)and earlier this week this became even more obvious. A friend of ours was in town from Nashville so a big group of us went to Humdingers for dinner and we took Callum along. Our plan was to get him Sweet Potato Fries as one of our sides and let Callum eat that for dinner; however, what he did eat was amazing. In addition to the Fries, he first ate several pieces of Calamari, that's right Octopus (Brett eats this but I don't (and probably won't even try it if it were prepared Gluten Free)), then he ate a scallop, and then a good size portion of Salmon. I guess the boy loves fish! More fish will definitely be on the menu at our house in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment