Monday, February 28, 2011

Things that make me laugh..

Callum has been such a ham recently and there are two things that I have to share because they made me laugh so hard that I found myself unable to breath, hopefully you too will find them funny.

1) Yesterday Brett, Callum, and I were sitting on Brett and I's bed watching a movie. While we were watching the movie I guess Callum felt that his hair, specifically his curls, needed tending to. Now I cannot say that I condone how he choose to fix them but it was down right hilarious, so here goes: My sweet child proceeded to lick both his hands and rub them together and scrunch his curls. When I saw this I thought "No way he did not just do that" and then did it again!! He licked each hand and then scrunched his curls. At this point I burst out laughing and it took a moment to pull myself together and be able to tell Brett what happened.

2) For his birthday Brett received a "toy" that is meant to drive the cats crazy. It has a red laser light that when the cat pounces on it, it adjusts the light further away. Of course Brett had to try it out, unforunately though the smoke alarm had just gone off, smoke coming from dinner set it off, and the cats were no where to be found. However, he did find a taker to play with him.




Callum that it was hilarious to hit the light with his bat and then chase it to it's new location and hit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment