Either a week ago Thursday or this past Thursday (depending on your source) marked the beginning of my third trimester. 'Kermit' is getting more and more active and even though I have felt movement since 14 or 15 weeks and Brett has been able to feel 'Kermit' off and on since about 18 weeks, we can now not only feel the kicks but see them as well. The other night I am certain that we even saw some body part move from one side of my abdomen to the other. Very Cool! "Kermit" has even given Callum a few high fives which make him laugh(we had to switch to this term because the first time we said "did 'Kermit' kick you?" and Callum stood up and tried to kick 'Kermit' back, so high fives it will remain). It is hard to believe how fast the first two trimesters have gone and to honest I had moment this morning when I thought to myself "Wow there really is person living inside of me." Things are going well and I am feeling good (and eating Avacados and Pineapple like it is going out of style, which our friend the dietician said isn't bad for me) so hopefully that will continue for the next few months. We are getting very excited to meet 'Kermit'!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You look great!
ReplyDeleteWow - Kermit will be here in no time. I am sure avacados and pineapple are more healthy than the chocolate chip cookies I have been craving! Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteYou look great and are definitely all belly! Any hunches on whether "kermit" is a boy or girl? Love the high five instead of kick:) Exactly how far apart will your little ones be? Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
ReplyDelete