Friday, September 16, 2011
Stomp, Stomp
Yesterday Callum found a bag of dry roasted Edamame that I usually keep in my car but hadn't put out there yet and brought them to me saying "I share you" (his go to phrase when he wants you to share what you are eating with him). Unfortunately he can't eat these because they are processed with peanuts, so after I told him this and we went over the whole "Can you have peanuts?" "No, I'm allergic" (I am not totally sure he knows what it means but I figure it cannot hurt to start now), he put the bag down on the bed and stood up and said "I step on you Peanuts." and proceeded to stomp on them with his feet. It is amazing (messy and quite funny) how little boys minds work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment