With the change in season also comes a change in my crafting. Here in Memphis it is just too hot to crochet during the summer, especially when working on blankets or other big projects; however, when the weather gets cooler it is time to break it out again (don't worry I still sew in winter too). I have to admit though that I definitely have a lot more to learn about crocheting as my skills are very basic in comparison to several of my friends who are VERY talented at this craft. Here is my first project in many months, a pair of Mary Jane shoes for Finley. I figure since she really won't be walking on them, crochet shoes would work just fine for her.
| here they are. I had to use a bigger hook size then the pattern called for but they fit her and that is all that really matters to me. |
Now on to make her some Ballet Flats, we will see how those work out.

No comments:
Post a Comment