Saturday, August 6, 2011

Newest Sewing Projects

Since Finley's birth I have gotten some new patterns to make her some cute outfits and thought that I would share them with all of you.  If you see something you like and would like for me to make one for your little angel let me know.  (Finley can only wear so many dresses and I really do enjoy making them, so help a girl out.)
Open Back Reversible Dress



Pinafore


Bubble Romper - can be made with straps or as a halter.

Peasant Dress 
without a border

with a border

Garden Party Dress - with or without a sash
This one is super cute on

I have even made matching dresses for a sweet friend who is expecting her second girl this fall

What do you think?  What should I make next?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blue ruffle tie one! You'll have to show me what you did! When are you finding the time for this?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- you are so talented. Wish I could sew. Finley is going to be one well-dressed little lady.

    ReplyDelete