No we didn't leave the kiddos Home Alone; however, Brett did attend his annual boy's weekend this weekend leaving me alone with both kiddos overnight for the first time. I have to say all in all it has gone fairly well. Yesterday we did a little shopping and took and special trip to Yogurt Mountain for ice cream. Today, although it is Sunday, is slated to be a lazy day because I am not quite ready to take both kiddos to church without Brett yet (we usually all go together).
This is what I found this morning when I peaked in Callum's room to see if he was awake
Since it is a lazy day I let Callum pick out his outfit which included these pants I made for him last fall, and yes they were pants. This boy really has grown.
Callum didn't want Finley to be left out so here is our other cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment