Monday, August 1, 2011

Leaving the State

At the tender age of 2 months, Finley decided that she needed to leave the state of Tennessee (she had heard Brett's policy about having to leave Memphis every 6 months or else it changes you) and Callum and I were happy to oblige her request.  So we loaded up in the car and went to see Ms. Sha and Helen Grace in Mississippi.  The Toohigs moved into a new house this spring; however, this was the first time we got to see it.  I think we all had a nice time.

Callum showing why he will make a good husband one day (or maybe this is a reflection of our house since Mommy is terrible at ironing so Daddy does the ironing).


Finley and Helen Grace hanging out.

Finley having a conversation with Ms. Sha and Helen Grace.  I think she was telling them how much she likes MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment