Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ultimate Mom Mobile

So after driving 3 children around in our Traverse (and several rainy days when I had to stand outside to get the kids in the car) I started talking to Brett about possibly getting a minivan.  The ironic thing was that Brett had really pushed for a minivan when we bought the Traverse but I was very against the idea.  Funny how things change 2 kiddos and 2 years later.  Anyway we went out just to "look" and this is what we ended up bringing home with us (along with no more car payments).  It far more practical and allows the kiddos to have a little bit of space and because we can store one of the captain chairs I now have the ability to put everyone in the car including myself when it is raining and we can all stay dry while everyone gets buckled in.

While C and F are no longer on top of each other they still seem to like being close enough to show some sibling love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment