Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Crazy Girl

Last night Finley got to coughing and ended up gagging herself and making herself sick, so just to be safe we spent the day at home so we didn't share our germs with anyone.  Luckily the coughing that made her gag  was all it was. After she drank a good bit of water and Gatorade and ate a piece of toast she was ready to go.  She started by stripping off her PJs and since she was "Naked" (Still had on a diaper and later added shoes), Callum decided that he too needed to be "naked."  Finley saw his underpants and declared that she too need a pair.  After that she ran to the Front Door and tried to open it.  As she pulled on the handle she shouted "I stuck, I stuck."

I was able to convince her that the backyard was a better idea in her current outfit and once she got out there she was definitely full of herself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment