Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nesting

I think nesting has begun at the Balderson house and just like with Finley I am thinking it is going to come out in the form of sewing.  Over the last two days I have been a sewing fiend (and I am a little afraid of what my sewing room will look like in two and half months when the baby comes).  Everything in the picture below (minus the little bag) as well as Callum's pants were made either Thursday or Friday.

I was making something else yesterday morning when Callum came in and demanded that I make him a pair of pants.  He wanted to pick out the material and I think that he remembered that this Cars material (which was bought a while ago with the intention of making him pants) was in the drawer because he went and pulled it right out.  I think he was pleased with the final result, especially since he immediately put them on and wore them the rest of the day (he did change into a Cars shirt as well because he didn't want to wear his PJs "all day long.").



No comments:

Post a Comment