Here she is "stealing" a remote that she is actually allowed to have (no batteries and we have cleaned it) which we gave her because she keeps trying to steal all the other remotes in the house. Even though she can have it I was teasing her that she couldn't and she thought that it was super funny.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
If you haven't looked it up, T-R-O-U-B-L-E is an alternative spelling for Finley (at least at our house). Even Callum agrees that this should be her name. Last week when I picked him up from school his teachers told me that during bible time they were all talking about their families and naming all the members. When it was Callum's turn he named us all and then looked very seriously at his teachers and told them that "Finley is a trouble maker. She takes my toys and chomps them." His teachers thought it was hilarious and I told them that I couldn't disagree with him. Finley loves to find things that you don't want her to have (and many times I think she knows that she shouldn't have them) and once she has the item she laughs hysterically when you react to it. We think that she specifically does it to Callum because he gets worked up about her having things and she LOVES the attention he gives her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment