Thursday, April 12, 2012
Emotion Words
Over the past month Callum has been busting out all sorts of emotion words (they must be talking about these at school). While this is great, especially because it allows him to express himself and not whine, it has been a bit trying because he pulls them out most often when we say no to something he wants or we ask him to do something he doesn't want to do. When this happens we frequently hear either "That makes me very sad" or "That makes me very mad" though I am not certain he really is either. He has even pulled out "That makes me very nervous" which I am certain that he doesn't really understand because he pulls out it most often when he asks to do something like play on my phone and I say no. He is too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment