Yesterday morning our church had an Easter Egg hunt and Callum was very excited to get his basket and participate. When we got there I was happy to see that they had the hunt organized in a 0-3, 4-6, and 7-10 year old hunt,so C didn't get run over by any older kids. We didn't find the golden egg (the one with a marshmallow peep inside); however, Callum (and Finley too) had a great time.
| Getting an uncertain hug from the Easter Bunny |
| I couldn't find a regular hat but I decided a bonnet was appropriate attire for an Easter Egg hunt so I went with it. |
| Ready to get his hunt on... |
| Here we go...Each child got to get 15 eggs and Callum was somewhat particular about the eggs that he picked up. |
| C also got one for F and she was pleased as punch. |
| Checking out the goods. They were all filled with either Skittles or Starburst which meant Callum could eat all the candy and made sure to tell me with each egg "I can eat this." |
| Happy Easter Egg Hunting (and no F didn't get to the eat the candy because as C put it "She doesn't have teeth to eat it. She might choke.") |

No comments:
Post a Comment