Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Manpris or Short Pants?

When I put these "shorts" on Callum this morning I thought they were a little long for shorts (but maybe they are board shorts) and a little tight in the waist but I didn't worry too much about since I thought he hadn't worn them since last summer.  However, when Brett got home he immediately noted that while he wasn't up on all of today's fashion trends he didn't think that there was such a thing as Capri pants for men.  Spurred by this comment and my thoughts from this morning I decided to look at the tag just to see what the deal was.  Want to wager a guess what size they were? 6-9 Months. These are jeans that C wore as an infant and F has been wearing, I guess they ended up in the wrong drawer and I dressed my 3 years old in my 10 month old's pants. It is crazy that they can still fit him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment