Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh, racecar track, oh, racecar track...

how lovely are your branches.

This blog post is a little late, but I guess better late than never. Two weeks ago Brett put up our Christmas tree after Callum went to bed (that is correct we have a fake tree. I am unable to keep a catcus alive so remembering to watering a tree would definietly result in a major fire hazard) and than Monday morning we showed Callum the tree I have to admit that he was not really interested in it...that is until I started to put the lights on the tree in prepartion for decorating it Monday night. As soon as those lights went on the tree Callum ran into his playroom and got a Matchbox car and started driving it on the tree as if it were a racecar track. It was adorable and he has done it several times since (but the tree has to be plugged in to truly make a good racecar track).




Ready to start decorating. As of today Callum has only broken 4 ornaments (3 of which in the first 10 minutes of decorating); however, all were plastic and have been repaired with super glue. We have lost count on the number of ornmanents that have been removed but I can say that the bottom 3 feet of our tree is now void of ornamants.

No comments:

Post a Comment