Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

I just thought that I would share some of the fun that Callum had Christmas morning.

Sporting the belt over PJs is how all the cool kids are wearing their belt today. And don't you always wear football gloves when you play basketball.
Daddy tried to wrap me up as a present for Mommy but I wasn't completely cooperating with him (although it was fun).
I asked for a Pillow Pet but Santa got me this monkey that is bigger than me instead.

Aunt Missy got us an awesome toolbox, that not only allows Callum to fixs things but also plays a song that makes him shake his groove thing as well. (We were Skyping with Aunt Missy and soon-to-be Uncle Matt, hence the computer that Brett keeps adjusting and the occasional comments that are not from Brett or I)

Admiring his Blackhawks jersey (This is Daddy's all time favorite Hockey team). Callum wore it over his PJ's for quite a while. At one point in the morning he was actually wearing his jersey over his football PJs while wearing an Altanta Braves hat and holding a basketball, I guess he doesn't want to pick a favorite sport to hastily. Sporting his new favorite face "The Fish"
"I opened this gift that means these are for me right? If so though I think that Daddy might have gotten the wrong size"
Doesn't everyone need two puppets and a baseball bat to play baseball?We hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment