Saturday, September 4, 2010

CSU Pride

Callum and Brett sported their Green and Gold finest today in hopes of inspiring the Colorado State Rams to a victory in their annual grudge match againist the CU Buffaloes. Unforunately, the Rams have started the season 0-1, but Brett and Callum are ready to try it all again next week (and it is even on t.v. hin Memphis next week, so they might even get to watch the game!) Despite the loss though I think Callum enjoyed his jersey and playing football with daddy.

Receiving a hand off from Daddy

In the huddle

This is a toddler sized hat that our 19 month is wearing and it doesn't fit, not even a little bit; however, he proudly wore it for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. What a good looking young Ram fan!

    I'm thinking a youth hat would possibly fit better...I'll put it on the list!

    ReplyDelete