Friday, October 19, 2012

Hope Fall Fun Fest

 To celebrate our 10 year anniversary we decided to take Buzz Lightyear and our little Giraffe to the fall fest at one of the local churches.  We all had a great time and I am glad that I got to spend the time with all of my cuties.


Showing off how Buzz can fly



Callum actually fed the animals this time with no assistance from Brett or I which is a first!  He also got to pet/brush a Llama which I think he enjoyed. 

Finley didn't not enjoy the Llama as much and was much happier to hang out with Daddy. 



Inside there were a number of games that Callum got play and even a few that Finley got to as well.  I am not quite sure about her form here (I don't think you are allowed to hold the hoop) but she did score a point 


Silly girl with a glow necklace 


No comments:

Post a Comment