After about a month (maybe a little more) of hard work Brett has completed Callum's new big boy bed. It is a twin size race car and Callum LOVES it. He was as long as the crib mattress in his toddler bed so I think in addition to thinking it looks AWESOME (Callum's word) and I think he really likes all the extra space (and mommy likes that the side hold any toys in so I am not having to crawl on the floor to find them).
Here is the side view of the car
And the front view. The front pulls out for toy or...
sister storage. F thought this was cool at first; however,...
she quickly changed her mind
Callum has been sleeping in his new bed (and room) since Saturday night and is doing GREAT. I was concerned about the transition but in the end it has been no big deal.

No comments:
Post a Comment