On Pinterest this morning I came across this tutorial and since I had the material and other needed items in my sewing room I decided to go ahead and give it a try. I figured at least one of my two children would like it and if they didn't I was sure we could find someone to give it to. Let me tell you that I will soon be making another one because both of the children LOVED it and were basically fighting to take turns sitting and laying on it.
When I first showed it to Finley she contentedly sat on it for close to 5 minutes (which sitting still, especially on the floor, is not one of her strong suits so this was a big endorsement for the cushion) and when it was her brother's turn she absolutely lost it (see picture below). What you can't tell from the picture (and I didn't initially pick up on) is that she is also repeatedly saying "all done" and at one point went so far as to sign it as she said it (I think she thought we were not getting her message). She was certain that it was time for Callum to be all done and to give it back to her and once he did...
she was happy as a clam.
I will definitely need to make another one soon.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment