Sunday, November 13, 2011

Potty Training

Alright so I have to admit that I have been a bit superstitious about blogging about this but I think now that we have filled our first sticker chart for staying clean and dry for 10 days (out 11) and that he is about 95% daytime potty trained, it is time.  We decided to give potty training a try again about the 3rd week of October (it was Fall Break for Callum's school) and I will admit I went into it thinking that it wasn't going to happen and that we were going to have to try again in the future.  However, Callum showed me wrong.  He has been wearing underpants during the day for a couple of weeks and yesterday got to go and get the prize he had been working towards.  
Here he is with his sticker chart and the picture
of Mack and McQueen that he picked out of the
Toys'r'us toy book (which he sleeps with).

And here he is with the actual item!  We had some
trouble finding it at first but as soon as Callum
saw it he said "Mack McQueen right there, that's
the right one, that's it."  The boy KNEW that was
the one in the picture, especially since he didn't
react like that to anything else in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment