Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Funny Guy

Here are some of the cute conversations we have had or things that Callum has done recently.

1) On Saturday, Callum and I were in the hallway and he heard music playing.  Now many of you know that Callum LOVES Taylor Swift (he will stop us and demand we listen when she comes on the radio in the car "Listen, Listen it Taylor") and usually sleeps to her music; however, last week Brett switched Callum CD to the Rockabye Baby Bob Marley CD.  Since the music he heard wasn't Taylor he couldn't be convinced it was coming from his room. Here is our conversation:
C: "No I listen to Taylor.
M: "No buddy you have new music."
C: "No She in my closet."
M: "Buddy you are too young to start hiding girls in your closet."
C: "Yeah Taylor's hiding in my closet." and then he laughed hysterically.

2) Last night Brett decided to try and teach Callum to play hide and seek.  Let me tell you it is hard to hide with a small child (whether 2 1/2 years old or 5 months old).  Callum and Brett hid once, Finley and I hid once, and then Callum told me I needed to hide on my own a couple of times.  The last time I hid pretty well and the places that Callum wanted to look for me were pretty surprising.  The places he thought I might be hiding included the oven, the priority flat rate box, and behind the Furnace.  Very Creative.

3) Callum continues to crack us up with his insistence to do things his way.  Here is one example:
Watching TV in a darkened room while wearing
sunglasses and playing a saw like a harmonica.
He is too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment