Monday, November 14, 2011

Paci...

I don't need a stinkin' Paci.  
Especially...
when I have such yummy hands...
(she is laying on a blanket covering a bowl and it didn't work
nearly as well as I would have liked, especially when she tipped
the bowl over and bumped her head.  Bad mommy moment.)

and...
(she is blowing a raspberry here as well which is currently one
of her favorite activities)

and toes.


Despite my best efforts Finley still refuses to take a Paci.  She took one for a few weeks when she was really little but since then she would rather chew on the Paci a couple of times and then spit it (with astonishing distance) across the room.  She would much rather suck on her hands and feet, our knuckles, or in a pinch, my chin.  But she is so cute...
could you really tell her she can't?

No comments:

Post a Comment