Saturday, May 7, 2011

Who's Bigger?

Alright so this will likely be my last belly post but this was something that Brett and I did while we were pregnant with Callum and as you all know I cannot pass up an opportunity to do a then and now comparison.  The big question is who's bump is bigger?

36 weeks pregnant with Callum

 36 weeks, 2 days pregnant with 'Kermit' 
 (Callum thought he should be part of the picture since he was technically part of the first one too.  This is the same room in both pictures, don't the walls look much better orange.)

 36 weeks with Callum
I had much more swelling with Callum then I have had with 'Kermit' so I think that makes a big difference both in how I look and how I feel.  I can even still wear my wedding rings this time, which was a no go early in the 3rd trimester with Callum.  I guess that's what happens when you aren't craving French Fries all the time.

36 weeks, 2 days with 'Kermit'
Callum has decided that one of the most fun things to do with Mommy is to "belly bump" which involves us both pulling up our shirts and you guessed it, bumping bellies.
Just 3 short weeks and we will be able to hold and love on 'Kermit' and finally give him/her a name less fitting of a frog and more fitting of the sweet little angel we are excited to meet.  Stay tuned it won't be long now.

1 comment: