this face.
Callum continues to amaze us everyday. He is getting so big and his personality keeps becoming more and more apparent and it is so much fun to watch. He continues to use more words as well and I have to say that we really enjoy this. Here are a few highlights:-A few weeks ago Callum tripped and scrapped his knees and ran over to me and said "Knees Broken. Kisses" if only my kisses could really heal broken bones, we would be rich.
-We have been using jellybeans to start potty training and Callum's new thing is to "make out" with his jelly bean. I know that sounds weird but what he does is hold it up and say "I lick" and then stick his tongue out and licked. He will do this repeatedly until he finally eats the candy (and man are his hands sticky when he is done).
-This morning Callum heard Brett open the door to get something out of the car and started hollering from his room "I love you daddy" and "hug please daddy." I got him up and we found Brett and Callum got his hug and kiss and then Brett came back in with us and helped get breakfast together before going to work. While the boys were finding the yogurt in the fridge Brett told Callum he was going to tickle his belly and Callum responded "You don't tickle my belly." He is just too funny.
He loves to make funny faces in the car. (And yes he is still rear facing but that will be changing this weekend, at least in Brett's car and then my car this next week, very exciting)

No comments:
Post a Comment