Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Whirlwird Weekend

To be honest I am not really sure where this past weekend went. I feel like I blinked at it was over. Friday night we spent the evening at home and Brett finished up his final studying his BCPS exam that he took Saturday morning and afternoon (that's right it was a 5 hour test with a break in the middle). Saturday morning Brett took his exam while Callum and I went to Little Gym, took a nap, and then played outside in the nice weather until Brett got home and we jumped in the car and drove to Nashville. We stayed the night with our good friends Kayla and Mitchell and then in the morning Brett and I got ready to go to the Broncos vs. Titans game. I was a little nervous to wear my Broncos jersey to the game, as I had been told I would be heckled and treated rudely by the Titan fans (however, in the end we were only slightly mocked and found that the stadium is plastered with signs about how to report inappropriate behavior so maybe the Titans are taking steps to improve the treatment of other teams fans). While Brett and I went to the game Callum stayed back with Kayla and Michell and played; however, he didn't initially understand why he had to stay home and tried to take Brett and I each by a hand and leave with us out the front door. Despite this he had fun and we had a great time at the game and were even surrounded by several other Broncos fans (There is safety in numbers right?)


When the game was over we went and picked Callum up and headed back to Memphis and made it home by 9pm. It was a quick trip but we had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment