Thursday, October 28, 2010

Come Again

Callum has been very talkative the last few days and today some of the things he has had to say were too funny not to share.

1. When I went into get Callum up this morning he was standing in his crib. He looked right at me and said "uh-oh feet." (Now he was wearing footed PJs that I put on him after he passed out in the car on the way home; however, these were the same ones he wore the night before so they shouldn't have really been too big of a surprise) So I responded with "Where are your feet?" and he shrugged his shoulders. I reached down and gently squeezed one of his feet and said "Are these your feet?" To which he promptly answered "No" I followed it up with "Whose feet are they?" and he turned both his palms up to the ceiling, shrugged his shoulders. and said "I don't know." (Where he picked up this phrase I am not sure). We never did establish whose feet they were but it was a pretty funny conversation.

2. Tonight after we finished dinner Brett and I were discussing how Callum needed a bath and were sharing with Callum our plan. In this discussion I asked Callum "Whose stinky?" and his reply (I swear Brett and I both heard it) "My daddy." I didn't think Brett smelled but maybe Callum has a better sense of smell than the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment