Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Weekend in Pictures

Rather than several small posts I have decided to do one long picture slide show of the fun we had

Earnest is growing more and more tolerant of Callum. That is until...

Callum chases him around the house trying to pull his tail. Checking out Daddy's headlights. (Callum loves it when Brett gets home) Taking Daddy's order (the funny thing is that Callum than ran to the backdoor, knocked on it, and ran back to Brett's car and jabbered something at him which we assumed meant that the kitchen was closed)

Letting himself into the house and check out these curls.
Showing off the snow boots that Nana sent him. He loves them and hopefully there will be snow in Omaha at Thanksgiving so he can really try them out.
Having a conversation with the Sesame Street characters on a pillowcase I have had since childhood. I even caught Callum trying to feed some of his waffle to Oscar the Grouch.
I'm hilarious!! (Check out all of those teeth)
Playing college football with Daddy, it had both of them enthralled.
Today was the first time Callum has worn overalls and it seemed fitting that he wanted to be a "farmer" today. Putting the horse through the trap door in the roof.

Making music with his band in a box.
2 sticks, a maraca, and a tambourine, how much noise do you think I can make at once?
Cheese!!
Look at these blue eyes
Come on can you really say no to this face?

No comments:

Post a Comment