While the calendar says that it is still February, the weather today felt more like April or May. It was at least 80 degrees and beautiful. It was also a WINDY day so we decided to take a kite to the park (which Brett and I have owned probably since before Callum was born) and see if we could get it to fly (we weren't the only ones with this idea). It was a lot of fun. I had a hard time getting it up in the air (to be honest while I was trying, the kite just spun in really fast circles at about the same level as Brett's head which I am sure made it look like I was trying to attack him with a kite); however, Brett was able to get it up to a safe level and then we all took turns flying it. We will definitely have to do this again soon.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment