It is hard to believe that baby girl is 2/3 of a year old today but it is true. Everyday I feel like she is doing something new and adorable. She never ceases to amuse us with her smiles, coos, babbles, cuteness, and occasional diva-ness. Her laugh is very contagious. She is still officially only eating two meals in addition to nursing; however, if she can she tries to steal food off our plates at other meals (she eats almost everything we give her but grits don't appear to be high on her list), so I am sure that we soon will be moving to three meals soon. She is working on her pincer grasp and will even occasional get a Cheerio in her hand; however, she is still working on the letting it go in her mouth (though she did pick up a smashed blueberry this morning and after looking at it for a few moments successfully put it in her mouth. Go Finley). Callum still calls Her 'Kermit" about 50% of the time, so we are hoping she likes it because I think that it is going to sticking around (and we think it is cute). She now has two teeth (front bottom two) and loves to chew on everything including her hands. She still doesn't suck on a Paci or her thumb but loves to snuggle with her lovey when she falls asleep and she kind of sucks on it and her tongue at the same time as she falls asleep. She is wearing all 6-9 month clothes now (she has been wearing 6-9 month PJs for a few months) and size 2 or 3 shoes (but to be honest she usually doesn't wear shoes). We love our little angel so much!
| Sporting a hat for the first time |
| "What I am not supposed to have this?" (Or as Callum just said as he saw this pic 'Kermit has my digger. It's too big. Silly Kermit') |
| "Since I've got it I might as well chew on it" |
| How does this work? |
| Hanging out/Laughing with her favorite person (And yes this picture was taken today and she is still rocking her Halloween PJs, don't judge they still fit) |

No comments:
Post a Comment