Friday, May 20, 2011

"Park"

About 6 weeks ago Shelby Farms opened their Woodland Discovery Playground and Callum and I had yet to visit. Tuesday afternoon though this changed. We joined our sweet friends Ms. Rebekah and Rylan after school for a fun day exploring this wonderful new playground (and I am sure that the other parents enjoyed watching two 9 month pregnant mamas chasing toddlers throughout the playground).

Pushing Rylan on the swings

Trying out the "bowl" swing together


Pumping water into the water table.  Callum had A LOT of fun playing in the water and was drenched by the time we left.

Watching the big kids climb the ladder to go down the 3 story slide.  He too wanted to climb up the ladder but I won't let him.  He knows how to go up a ladder but coming back down in another story, and additionally he doesn't usually go down a slide once he gets up to it, so I foresaw my pregnant self having to climb up there and get him and I was certain that wouldn't end well.

No comments:

Post a Comment