Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inventory

As some of you know Callum ran a very tight ship when he slept in his crib. He had 3 (maybe 4) items in his crib and that was all HE would allow. There were times that I tried to give him a sippy cup to keep becomes he was thirsty or drinking it as we were getting ready for a nap/bedtime and he would promptly hand it back to me before laying down. Fast forward to his Toddler bed and the inventory list has gone out the window. He now has at least 5 stuffed animals, 2 books, and a sippy cup at all times; however, there are times that the inventory includes numerous more books and even a hockey stick. Despite everything in the bed, he still finds away to sleep around all of it (I try to clean it out before I lay him down and he will restock many nights after I leave the room and then climb in bed).

1 comment: