Friday, March 4, 2011

Freedom

This morning we went to the zoo with a few of our friends who are a little older than Callum and since they were in and out of their strollers, so I let Callum do the same. He had a TON of fun running from exhibit to exhibit and looking at the animals without the stroller getting in the way. The weather was overcast but get for going to the zoo and we left just before the bottom fell and it started to rain. Here are some pictures of our fun.


Watching the Orangutans get a drink of water (I have been told by many people that these particular Orangutans are quite funny; however, I have only seen them sleeping until today. They were all over the place and cracking everyone up).

All the kiddos checking out the Giraffes (or Toms as we call them at our house)Callum thought it was hilarious to watch the Panda eat and even pretended that he was chewing along with the Panda, it was very funny to watch.A quick Mommy/Callum shot

No comments:

Post a Comment