Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Today I am having a guest poster (I hear it is the in thing to do): Callum!!

I asked Callum to share what he is thankful for this year, so here goes.

e,.,e,e,e,eeeeeeeerrrfjet 3zx h5z878zs 5y4y5 t4 5yy 55 szzxxsdsrffgdhdghfhyhhjhhhjhhxjsxjxjxhbn vvdgh vc ht

(He asked if he could include a picture to help make his point)


Now there are fancy Callumese translators out there on the internet but since it is Thanksgiving I won't make you take the time to try and find one, so for those who don't speak and read Callumese, the message reads: "I am thankful for cheese and bananas and cars and balls and Puppy and Tom, and oh, yeah that I am going to be a big brother to 'Kermit' (his baby brother or sister arriving late May/early June)."

3 comments:

  1. JESSICA!!!!!! Congratulations! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I am so happy for you :) Can't wait to meet "Kermit!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooo hooooooooo!!!! Callum is going to be a GREAT big brother!!

    ReplyDelete