Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello Fall

The weather in Memphis has finally changed and I believe that Fall is finally here. So outside we went. YEAH!! After MOTs this morning, we went home and Callum took nap. After his nap we made a quick trip to the pedatrician's office to have Callum's ears rechecked (allergist's orders) and since we were already there we also went ahead and got his flu shot as well. After this we went to the park between the Athletic club and the Library in Germantown. While callum seemed to have a good time Mommy just about had a heart attack as this playground was not built for younger chldren (which I would have known from the get go if I had seen the sign which said "Playground designed for kids ages 5 -12," which I saw as we were leaving. From there we went to the library to read books; however, Callum much more enjoyed stomping around the top of the fire truck in the kid's department and houting, as well as staring at the fish. Oh, well it was a nice thought. When we got home Callum wanted to sit on the porch and then tried to make friends with Mia, the neighbor's cat, who tolerates Callum better than anyother cat Callum has met.

This cat has to be the smallest full grown cat I have ever met. This small thing gave birth to a litter of kittens this spring which blows my mind. She is very sweet though and very tolerant of Callum.
Scooping out Mia house in the neighbor's garage.
Scaling the drain pipe is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment